- Why News about coffee – well, this is surprising!
- How to turn back the clock so you feel younger and healthier
- This natural tonic flushes dangerous toxins from your body for a stronger immune system, check it out here: Flush Away Toxins
Coffee gets in the health news a lot.
It’s like the Katie Price or Kim Kardashian of the health media.
Almost every week, you get a coffee story.
Coffee’s GOOD for protecting against diabetes.
Coffee’s BAD because it might cause cancer.
Coffee’s GOOD again because it can reduce your Alzheimer’s risk…
The ups and downs of coffee in the health news are an ongoing soap opera.
And here’s a new one…
What coffee does to your liver
Research from the University of Southampton and the University of Edinburgh shows that regular coffee drinking may help to stave off hepatocellular cancer (HCC), the most common form of liver cancer.
Surprisingly, this also applies to decaf.
People who drank one cup of coffee a day had a 20% lower risk of liver cancer than those who drank none.
Personally, I love coffee, drink coffee, and salute this news…
Lots of people drink coffee every day. Coffee consumption in Britain has soared by 25 million cups per day in the past decade (now in excess of 100 million cups each day).
And yet liver disease is a bigger danger than ever.
It comes 12th in the top causes of death, worldwide. In England & Wales it’s the FIFTH biggest killer after heart, cancer, stroke and respiratory disease.
And it’s the only major cause of death that’s still increasing, year after year.
This is at the same time as we’re seeing a massive revival in coffee drinking, and there is definitely a strong desire for a return to the cafe culture we enjoyed before the coronavirus lockdown.
So while coffee MAY offer some tiny protection from liver cancer, I don’t think it’s anywhere enough to consider your liver protected against the many pollutants and dangers of modern life.
You’re going to need to do a lot more if you really want to cleanse your liver and protect yourself against liver disease.
It’s easier than it sounds, too.
For instance, I’d highly recommend that you give your liver a cleanse using this natural tonic: Cleanse your liver
You can try this liver cleanser for two months and see how you feel at the end of it before committing any money. You should get a huge energy boost, with visibly better skin and a stronger immune system.
That’s before you even consider the longer-term threats of serious liver disease.
Why it couldn’t be more important to start defending your liver today…
Your poor, hard-working liver is responsible for over 500 bodily functions. On top of that, it also protects you from dangerous toxins, including pollutants, insecticides, pesticides, food additives, drugs and alcohol.
These are the many nuisances it must process and flush out to keep you in optimum condition.
However, if your liver isn’t working properly, there are many repercussions…
- low energy and fatigue
- muscle soreness
- dry skin
- susceptibility to colds and flu.
But if you use a natural liver tonic like Liver Pure then these problems could be hugely reduced. Taken over a month or two it will feel like someone’s turned back the clock.
And if you’re not leaping out of bed with more vigour and energy within 2 months, they’ll refund you.
Take a look at the website for details of the trial: Liver Pure
Feel the effects of this powerful natural blend
Liver Pure contains:
- Choline a water-soluble vitamin made in the liver. It improves your homocysteine and lipid metabolism.
- Biotin also known as vitamin B7 which helps maintain good metabolism and a healthy nervous system.
- Artichoke contains cynarin, phenolic acid compound that promotes the production of bile in the liver and helps protect against liver damage.
- Garlic contains selenium which helps your liver detox, and Arginine, an amino acid that helps relax your blood vessels.
- Burdock Root helps detoxify heavy metals from the blood, relieving the strain on your liver.
- Parsley Leaf parsley is a traditional herb for flushing toxins from the liver.
- Beetroot contains lots of iron, calcium, Vitamin C and B vitamins, alongside plenty of dietary fibres. One of the those, ‘pectin’, helps stimulate the removal of toxins from the liver.
- Liquorice Root a study has found that this can ease the symptoms of people suffering from non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Fennel Seed boosts the liver’s antioxidant enzyme activity.
- Ginger Root also increases the levels of antioxidant enzymes.
- Turmeric polyphenols in turmeric help prevent a fatty liver.
- Cayenne pepper helps the liver to release uric acid and bile to flush toxins from the body.
- Dandelion Root helps detoxify the liver and promotes increased bile production.
Combined, these ingredients offer your liver the full detox it needs to work at its best. But give it a go while this risk-free trial is available and see what you think.
Of course, by all means continue your coffee drinking too, but don’t rely on it as a medicine, no matter what the papers say.