7 in stock
|Buy 2 and save 5%|
|Buy 3 and save 10%|
|Buy 6 and save 15%|
Imported from Germany and made to the highest standards, Sanct Bernhard Krill only use Superba oil harvested by Aker BioMarine, who work with the World Wildlife Fund in Norway to ensure that their harvesting techniques only catch Krill and that all their catches are fully sustainable.
Unlike fish oil, Krill is tasteless and odourless, but krill contains far higher levels of Omega 3 than normal fish oils.
EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart, Choline contributes to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism. Choline also contributes to the maintanence of normal liver function. Superba krill has been clinically proven to increase Omega-3 level after 30 days.
Krill are tiny shrimp found in the Southern Ocean and Antarctic. They feed on phytoplankton, microscopic plants near the surface of the ocean.
They’re packed full of omega-3 fatty acids in the form of phospholipids’. These help protect the walls of your cells, stopping free radicals getting in, while allowing other omega-3 fatty acids through.
And here’s why krill is better than fish oil…
- Its most powerful antioxidant effects are produced by astaxanthin which is NOT contained in ordinary fish oil. It readily crosses the blood-brain barrier which helps to both protect and stimulate the brain for a better mood, better memory and clearer thinking.
- Krill oil contains phospholipids which form a microscopic barrier that helps cells filter out toxins and free radical damage that can result in disease. Ordinary fish oil does NOT contain this.
- Krill oil has 500% better absorption by your body than ordinary fish oil, according to U.S. Government National Institutes of Health.
- No fishy aftertaste or digestion problems. No “fish burps”, or reflux that often occur with ordinary fish oil. It won’t go rancid.
- Pollution free. Krill are at the bottom of the food chain and don’t come with so many traces of mercury and other pollutants.
- Unlike fish oils It also contains marine collagen for healthier bones and skin.
And one of the best, and most ethically sourced krill-based oils is Sanct Bernhard’s pure Superba Krill Oil, which is available today for a 90 day trial, so you can discover its effects for yourself.
This Krill Oil is ethically sourced using sustainable fishing methods, and its packed not only with Omega 3s and other antioxidants.
Omega 3 taken regularly can help…
- Protect your joints and cartilage. Omega-3 fatty acids ‘switch off’ an enzyme called cyclooxygenase-2, which causes inflammation. A study in 2002 concluded that omega-3s were beneficial for people with rheumatoid arthritis. 
- Improve memory, concentration and brain function, reducing depression, stress and anxiety. A German study has shown a 26% improvement in cognitive function for subjects taking omega 3 supplements. 
- Improve your blood flow, reducing the strain on your heart and also lowering cholesterol.
- Boost the health of your skin, hair and eyes.
Take 2 to 4 capsules a day as needed
Each capsule contains 500 mg of pure krill oil with 125 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, of which are 85 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 40 mg of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
The soft gelatin capsules are made of 100 % bovine gelatin.