NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Choose your Purchase Option below; regular orders receive a 10% discount
|Buy 2 and save 5%|
|Buy 3 and save 10%|
|Buy 6 and save 15%|
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
New enhanced version now available – click here.
The innovative design of these Pain Patches enables the body to slowly absorb the natural compounds contained within them.
- Glucosamine plays a vital role in building cartilage. It provides the building blocks to help repair the damaged joint cartilage. It is readily absorbed through the skin and helps the body repair damaged joint surfaces from wear and tear.
- Turmeric is at the basis of natural anti-inflammation medication in Eastern cultures and has been used by healers for thousands of years. Turmeric contains a wide variety of proven anti-inflammatory compounds, the best known of which is curcumin, but there are many others.
- Piperine, an extract of black pepper, can improve absorption of curcumin by up to 2000%.
- Vitamins A, C and E, known to contribute to regenerative collagen formation and promote the normal function of bones (which includes boosting red blood cell numbers and developing immune system white blood cells).
With the patch on your skin, the above ingredients are slowly absorbed into your bloodstream, where they can help reduce your pain for up to 24 hours.
Directions for use;
Topical self-adhesive patches designed to be placed in direct contact with unbroken human skin.
The patch is size is 38 x 38 mm
Peel of the backing paper and apply to a hairless patch of skin (the inner arm, lower back or shoulder are ideal) and change it at the same time every day. You can wash off any residue or adhesive left on the skin with warm soapy water. We recommend you do not exceed one patch per day.
- Do not continue usage if you suffer any allergic reaction such as a skin rash
- Check with your GP if you are taking any blood thinning medication before using products containing turmeric
The intended use for the Pain Patch is as an aid to general health and vitality and to help with whole body inflammatory conditions.
The patch is intended to be used on a daily basis (24 hours per day) until the user no longer feels the need to use the patch. The benefit of the ingredients will have a cumulative effect over time; it is not expected nor designed for immediate effects.
The Turmeric Patch is not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18 years of age.
The natural compounds used in the patch can help;
- Reduce joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Decrease muscle aches and pains associated with over use.
- Improve cartilage health and speed up repair of damaged tissue
Within the adhesive of each patch are the following natural ingredients: –