8 in stock
|Buy 2 and save 5%|
|Buy 3 and save 10%|
|Buy 6 and save 15%|
This naturally-fermented, stable form of Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is cultured from good bacteria, making it easy to digest and absorb. It’s supplied in a base of coconut oil, which aids the absorption of this important, fat-soluble nutrient.
Essentially CoQ10 is needed by every cell in your body to provide a source of energy, the equivalent of your body’s battery. But our ability to produce this vital compound decreases as we get older and can be severely limited under the impact of certain health problems such as severe infections e.g. influenza and in debilitating conditions such as Fibromyalgia (FMS) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS).
Recently there has been a significant amount of research showing that people with FMS and (ME/CFS) have low levels of CoQ10.
This research confirms that low CoQ10 is a common feature of FMS. Some researchers say it even plays a role in how the condition develops, with supplementation from high quality sources of CoQ10 helping to improve;
- Hyperalgesia (pain amplification associated with both FMS and ME/CFS)
- Depression and anxiety
- Fatigue and sleep deprivation
- Exercise intolerance (a defining symptom of ME/CFS which can also be part of FMS)
- Quality of life, mood and cognitive capability
In addition to helping those who suffer from FMS & ME/CFS CoQ10 can help other conditions too, such as;
- Combating the unpleasant side effects of medications such as statins (cholesterol lowering drugs) which deplete natural CoQ10 levels in vital organs such as the liver
- Reducing the severity and frequency of some types of severe headaches such as migraines
- Helping to protect cardiovascular tissues and prevent further damage after heart failure
- Supporting the body’s natural ability to deal with the effects of diabetes, such as kidney damage
- Protecting skin and keeping it flexible and reducing the signs of ageing
- Limiting the effect of oxidative damage to the lungs in conditions such as asthma
30 vegecaps – 1 month’s supply
CoQ10 exists in 2 forms, ubiquinone and ubiquinol. The body needs both these forms for different functions and shifts between the two in a continuous cycle.
There have been lots of discussions about which form is better absorbed but research has shown both are nearly equally-absorbed. What’s most important to absorption is our personal biology and the formulation of the supplement you take it in, Q10 needs to be consumed with fats, in our case coconut oil, boosted further by piperine.
Ubiquinone is also the form preferred by scientists to use in research meaning there are thousands of positive clinical trials that have been conducted with this form, but only a few have been conducted with ubiquinol.
This unique formulation has a coconut oil base and includes extract of piperine to significantly improve uptake and usage in the body.
- Highly Absorbed
- Gentle on the stomach
- GMO Free
- Dairy, soya & gluten free
- Third party UKRAS accredited tested
- Free from artificial additives
- Free from artificial processing aids
- Clean manufacture
- Tested safe for pesticides
- Tested Safe For Heavy Metals
- Cruelty free
- Made in the UK
- BRC certified manufacture
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten-free diets.
Directions of Use
One capsule as a food supplement with or without food, per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake unless directed by a practitioner.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
Taking CoQ10 benefits you at the cellular level, having far reaching benefits on your health.
- Improves energy levels, sleep patterns and mood for sufferers of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Counteracts the unpleasant side effects of taking statins.
- Prevents and protects against heart disease.
- Protects the brain and nervous system.
- Aids in treating symptoms of chronic lung disease, asthma, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes.
- Supports eye health in older age.
- Protects an aging immune system.
Coconut oil, Tapioca extract*, Co-enzyme Q10, Black pepper extract (piper nigrum root). Vegecap (vegetable cellulose)
*Non-GMO extract used to turn oil into powder.