|Buy 2 and save 5%|
|Buy 3 and save 10%|
|Buy 6 and save 15%|
The invigorating boost for your immune system
Fizzy Vitamin C 1000mg – 20 effervescent tablets x 3 packs.
Your body demands vitamin C every day and a lack can cause a whole host of issues.
Scientists agree that vitamin C is good for your wellbeing with many trials backing up how effective it is for combating a whole range of health problems because it the fillip that you immune system needs.
Take on the day with Effervescent Vitamin C. These handy tablets can be dropped in water to create a tangy orange flavour drink which works to combat tiredness and fatigue.
Just one tablet a day (for adults) can help increase your intake of vitamin C, an essential vitamin which cannot be stored in the body and must be consumed regularly to help maintain a healthy immune system, promote collagen formation and aid the normal function of bones, blood vessels, gums and teeth.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Combats tiredness and fatigue
- Tasty orange flavour
- Uses stevia as a natural sweetener
- Free from aspartame, saccharine and other artificial sweeteners
For those who find it difficult to take tablets or capsules, this is the ideal way to boost your vitamin C intake, with the added benefit that there is no additional sugar or aspartame used in the product.
Truly a fizzing way to better health – a perfect morning starter.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that must be obtained from the diet or supplements.
It has been linked to many impressive health benefits, such as boosting antioxidant levels, lowering blood pressure, protecting against gout attacks, improving iron absorption, boosting immunity, and reducing heart disease and dementia risk.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment out of the reach of children.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Allergies/Intolerances: None reported
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system – Vitamin C may boost immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively, strengthening your skin’s defence system, and helping wounds heal faster.
- Can improve and protect cardiovascular function – Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
In addition Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Helps prevent gout – Vitamin-C-rich foods and supplements have been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout.
- Supports iron levels and helps prevent anaemia – Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
- Combats tiredness and fatigue – Vitamin C helps support blood haemoglobin levels preventing anaemia, a common cause of fatigue.
- Helps prevent age related memory loss – Low vitamin C levels have been linked to an increased risk of memory and thinking disorders like dementia, while a high intake of vitamin C from foods and supplements has been shown to have a protective effect.
Directions For Use
Adults and children over 13 years take ½- 1 tablet a day, or as your health professional advises. Add to water.
Citric acid anhydrous, vitamin C, fructose, sodium bicarbonate, acidity regulator: sodium carbonate; humectant: sorbitol; thickener: inulin; thickener: potato starch; natural flavouring: orange (antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol); anti-caking agent: tricalcium phosphate; colour: red beet (acidity regulator: citric acid), sweetener: steviol glycosides; colour: riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium.