|Buy 2 and save 5%|
|Buy 3 and save 10%|
|Buy 6 and save 15%|
Advance 7 has quickly established itself as a popular and effective massage gel for relieving the pain and discomfort of muscle and joint pain – now the same natural formulation is available in a spray, and that makes it even easier to apply.
Trying to use the gel on your back can be a challenge, even though you know that you will benefit as a result, so having a handy spray pack that you can easily apply and reach even the most difficult painful spots.
Advance 7 contains no harmful preservatives such as parabens or phenoxyethanol, and is not known to have damaging side effects, or adverse interactions with prescribed pain relief medications.
Instead you will experience the natural pain relieving benefits of 7 well proven ingredients;
Devils Claw (Harpagophytum), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) and Green Clay (Illite clay).
Recent clinical trials showed how effective Advance 7 is as an anti-inflammatory and pain relieving solution with those in the trial reporting a reduction in pain shortly after application and 97% of trialists said pain was significantly reduced or completely disappeared with continued use.
These fantastic natural compounds work together to offer unrivalled pain relief that lasts all day;
- Devils Claw (Harpagophytum) – The European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy confirmed the ability of this plant to counter pain from osteo-arthritis and tendinitis.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) – A favourite remedy for Roman soldiers on long marches, but has recently been shown to have anti-inflammatory and joint soothing properties1.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Trials have indicated that rosmarinic acid, one of the main ingredients of rosemary, could reduce the effects of the prostaglandins that are responsible for inflammation2. The German state organisation to evaluate the effectiveness of medicinal plants recognised the external use of rosemary as an adjuvant for calming rheumatic problems.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Often called “nature’s icepack”, it is used widely in modern treatments, including pharmaceuticals. It cools and relieves pain, thanks to the instant freezing and anti-inflammatory effects of the menthol it contains.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) – An essential oil which is massaged into cramping or tense muscles to relieve them.Cajeput (Melaleuca cajeputti) – You may not have heard of this revered herb of the Aborigines, but it is a key ingredient in the widely used Tiger Balm.
- Green Clay (Illite clay) – clay has powerful properties that can reduce swelling in joints, It’s also a rich source of essential trace elements including calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium.
1 Do Monte FH, Dos Santos JG Jr, et al. Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory properties of the Hydroalcoholic extract of stems from Equisetum arvense L. in mice. Pharmacol Res. 2004 Mar. 49(3) 239-43.
2 Takaki I, Bersani-Amado LE, Vendruscolo A, Sartoretto SM, Diniz SP , Bersani-Amado CA, Cuman RK. Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil in experimental animal models. J Med Food. 2008 Dec;11(4):741-6.
Directions for Use
Spray the formulation onto the painful area, a single pump will cover a large area of skin.
Gently rub the skin to speed up the absorption of the product, if you can reach if not allow the spray to dry and slowly be take up into the body.
Use as frequently as required.
- Keep away from children
- Do not spray near mouth or eyes
- For external use only
By simply spraying Advance 7 onto joints and muscles and gently massaging the area you can expect to experience;
- Rapid relief of painful or inflamed joints
- Reduction in swelling
- Easing muscle tightness that limits movement
- Improvements in the flexibility of tendons and ligaments
- An end to cramp and a reduction in its recurrence
- Easing of joint stiffness
- Day-by-day improves joint mobility
Harpagophytum, horsetail, green illite clay, menthol, camphor, essential oils of rosemary, thyme, cajeput and peppermint.