|Buy 2 and save 5%|
|Buy 3 and save 10%|
|Buy 6 and save 15%|
120 ml (Single tube)
This completely natural pain relieving massage gel is specially formulated using seven of nature’s most effective anti-inflammatory and pain relieving herbs, aromatics and green clay.
In clinical trials users reported pain relief within minutes of application and 97% of triallists said pain was significantly reduced or completely disappeared with use.
Having stiff or sore muscles and joints can happen at any age, but is very common for those over the age of 50, but no-one should suffer unnecessarily.
Advance7®contains no harmful preservatives such as parabens or phenoxyethanol, and is not known to have damaging side effects, or adverse interactions with prescribed pain relief medications.
A blend of the following seven natural compounds;
- Devils Claw (Harpagophytum) The European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy confirmed the ability of this plant to counter pain from osteo-arthritis and tendinitis.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) A favourite remedy for Roman soldiers on long marches, but has recently been shown to have anti-inflammatory and joint soothing properties1
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Trials have indicated that rosmarinic acid, one of the main ingredients of rosemary, could reduce the effects of the prostaglandins that are responsible for inflammation2. The German state organisation to evaluate the effectiveness of medicinal plants recognised the external use of rosemary as an adjuvant for calming rheumatic problems.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Often called nature’s icepack, it is used widely in modern treatments, including pharmaceuticals. It cools and relieves pain, thanks to the instant freezing and anti-inflammatory effects of the menthol it contains.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) An essential oil which is massaged into cramping or tense muscles to relieve them.
- Cajeput (Melaleuca cajeputti) You may not have heard of this revered herb of the Aborigines, but it is a key ingredient in the widely used Tiger Balm.
- Green Clay (Illite clay) Maybe a surprise ingredient, however, clay has powerful properties to reduce swelling in joints, and also a rich source of essential trace elements (calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.)
1 Do Monte FH, Dos Santos JG Jr, et al. Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory properties of the Hydroalcoholic extract of stems from Equisetum arvense L. in mice. Pharmacol Res. 2004 Mar. 49(3) 239-43.
2 Takaki I, Bersani-Amado LE, Vendruscolo A, Sartoretto SM, Diniz SP , Bersani-Amado CA, Cuman RK. Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil in experimental animal models. J Med Food. 2008 Dec;11(4):741-6.
A recent clinical study has enabled us to assess and verify the amazing effectiveness of this all natural pain relieving massage gel.
It was conducted under medical supervision that lasted 28 days using 30 volunteers (18 women and 12 men) aged from 55 to 75 years old. All of them suffered from joint pain on an almost daily basis for at least 6 months.
Methodology and evaluation criteria ADVANCE7®’s effectiveness was evaluated during medical visits at the start of the test (Day 0) and after 28 days (Day 28) through a visual analogue pain scale and with a questionnaire based on perceived effectiveness for each of the volunteers.
Overall the trial showed significant reductions in pain and improvements in mobility and function.
Try this gel for 35 days and if you feel no benefit return the tube to us for a full refund.
By simply massaging Advance 7 into joints and muscles you can expect to experience;
- Rapid relief of painful or inflamed joints
- Reduction in swelling
- Easing muscle tightness that limits movement
- Improvements in the flexibility of tendons and ligaments
- An end to cramp and a reduction in its recurrence
- Easing of joint stiffness
- Day-by-day improves joint mobility
Harpagophytum, horsetail, green illite clay, menthol, camphor, essential oils of rosemary, thyme, cajeput and peppermint.